Friday, December 25, 2009

Baby Boy Shower Cupcakes Baby Shower Ideas For A Boy !?

Baby Shower ideas for a Boy !? - baby boy shower cupcakes

as in setting up a baby shower for my bff
This is the first time I've had to do, and I'm not very Savy baby so in the hope that you can use the theme: Baby Looney Tunes, because everything in the log list Looney Tunes it ==== Help
I need ideas for games (I fed a couple of games and quizzes baby food for babies, but still a bit more)
bffs my lil sister do things for the centers of the layers Cupcake

need ideas of decoration - the colors of the festival is blue, green and white
She is with her first child
What kind of soft toy for a child with me? Teddy Bear? is that like a child? lol it was a girl before and I knew something to offer, but no child - except trucks and sport and the like
Thank you - ideas appreciated
I have to go a recipe for blue punch with the theme of children, but would eat or drink revenues nice too

0 comments:

Post a Comment