Thursday, December 17, 2009

Librium No Prescription How Do You Report A Doctor And Would You Do It?

How do you report a doctor and would you do it? - librium no prescription

Someone please help .... my husband is addicted to prescription Vicodin, codeine and Librium. It was the doctor (like many others in this small town) who has just written a script for anything you want. I'm not saying it is the cause for the dependency on my husband, but she has certainly not helped! My husband is in a position to make their own decisions. I think the main problem is that my heart is broken. My husband needs help and just do not see a problem. My marriage was destroyed, I see my husband commit suicide. So my idea is that if I can keep the revenue source to make a difference. This doctor is for the families of many others, there are 3 others in my family, the only person who receives a monthly benefit (increasing doses) Vicodin without. Someone please give me some advice, I do not know where to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment