Monday, January 4, 2010

Counselor Psychologist What Would You Think If You Went To A Psychologist/counselor If You Knew He Had Bipolar Disease?

What would you think if you went to a psychologist/counselor if you knew he had bipolar disease? - counselor psychologist

I think going into psychology or counseling program, and I wonder if that bipolar disorder is a positive or negative, if my future patients to know that I am / I am struck by this disease. Do you want a psychologist, as a rule, or treat you think I bipolar disorder May at me more in the way they treat you? What do you think?

3 comments:

Andi said...

no disease is a disorder.
are not bipolar him from a good psychologist.
do not know about you.

Andi said...

no disease is a disorder.
are not bipolar him from a good psychologist.
do not know about you.

etcha sketch said...

I was diagnosed bipolar for 21yrs. I tried various treatments and medications. Currently, all treatments and medications, I am (and have) for a while, mainly because I can not pay, and the other reason is because I look good for me tired. At 1, I would say: "I do not know and do not tell me that!" But after some reflection, it is not HD better than someone who is not the case. However, I think, as an employee, who was just that ... Team. Can you really imagine, with the treatment of the same disease you have someone, and you? Would you feel comfortable and safe in treating patients, they provide? If the answer is yes, then you might benefit from rethinking their future profession. Your answer could make a difference for me when I am in the store for a DR

Post a Comment