Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cystic Fibrosis Water Retention Causes 5 Month Old W/ Cystic Fibrosis Vomiting While Eating?

5 month old w/ Cystic Fibrosis vomiting while eating? - cystic fibrosis water retention causes

My son is 5 months old and has cystic fibrosis (he is my son, 4.). I have tried to give, rice, cereals approximately 3 weeks (throwing food on your way to start) and he gagged, and to have come (what appeared). I have tried to irrigation (formula) ROAD actually vomited yet. So I thought I was not ready. But it's still up to 3 times a night, said her doctor CF I feed him baby food 3 times a day. So we tried rice cereal again and again, the vomiting was worse, I did not think like the cereal, so I tried banana for lunch, same thing happened. I tried for 3 days to take her lunch, put even small amounts on the spoon. This happened at a time when he was a newborn (like zantac) a few weeks because of this development. What could cause my child to gag and vomit in the smallest spoonful of watery foods?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know more and was able to help, but I can not
say is what I mean. my brother couldnt keep a sip of anything, and my mother is the sauce of water, the types of flowers, milk and Greese.

Anonymous said...

I want to know more and was able to help, but I can not
say is what I mean. my brother couldnt keep a sip of anything, and my mother is the sauce of water, the types of flowers, milk and Greese.

Post a Comment