Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yamaha Receiver Xbox Setting Xbox Connections For Yamaha RX-V663? Help Please?

Xbox connections for Yamaha RX-V663? Help please? - yamaha receiver xbox setting

Ok, so I had the Yamaha RX-V663 receiver for a few months and now everything is wonderful. The PS3 works great, works great TV, cable box works very well, the Wii is great work. But today I wanted to play the Xbox 360th I can hear the sound of the game, but I can see video! Here are my links:

Component video
Analog Audio
HDMI Cable

According to the manual should be able to convert component video to HDMI, and configured in the menu. How do I get to play video and audio, preferably without running directly on your TV, because it would be necessary to get a lot of heavy furniture to move not fun. Please help if you can!

1 comments:

defunctz... said...

If you have a component cable combo, make sure that the switch on the dongle, it says "HDTV" instead of "SDTV. This could be.

Post a Comment