Monday, January 18, 2010

Medicare Supplement Policies Paypal Chargeback Help?

Paypal Chargeback help? - medicare supplement policies

A month ago I was looking on Yahoo Answers to questions about auto insurance and I have two accounts for which they repeatedly cited Landa Insurance (www.landainsurance.com) and wait for that company.

The site is obviously a bad death, and paypal, so I called the nature of the phone (I have seen, is a cell phone) and he gave me a temporary insurance card and explained that it is an insurer, Continental Insurance Group.

I paid $ 499 for a full insurance coverage for automobiles.

After reaching the final product, I realized that these things very, very badly, so I started calling to Continental Corporation.

Final Tax Code does not sell auto insurance, which have never been of insurance Landa, or heard of an agent named Bob Warren, and the insurance company sold me a correspondence between a policy issued to full Medicare.

First I called the local police in Dallas, where this man worked on the application and, secondly, to fight with PayPal.

Paypal says that can not guarantee that the virtual goods. I jumped up and down, explain to them, was more virtual, but it was everything I was given repetitive copying and pasting of emails speaks eBay.

So the bottom line, I ordered a new levy on my MasterCard.

But today I received the e-mail, search for the seller.

PayPal is how to respond to this and the time until you close it?

1 comments:

mom_sing... said...

They are protected by PayPal. Than to sell "insurance" I am sure that his client is not only deceived. People who are here, after running this scam ... PayPal may take up to 30 additional days, if not kept in them. You do not need to call the customer service number and talk to someone. Keep doing this until you get results.

Post a Comment