Monday, February 22, 2010

Groped In The Bus Pics My Female Friend Obsessed With Masturbation?

My female friend obsessed with masturbation? - groped in the bus pics

My wife's only friend for 20 years has developed this habit (within the last 3-4 months). Steps to his fingers, fruits such as bananas, etc. masturbate, it is now with her and is obsessed with atleast 2-3 times per day. It was like a man - in that sense - it will try to focus on the steps of the people or to seek to urinate, etc. When a bus full of people, including a middle-aged man groping bodies as "Dare" with me.
I (or my other friends), turn our eyes if we see a man urinating in public. But actually, looking at his own and enjoy. She has also begun to wear revealing clothing and showing their cleavage, children's trousers in an "accident" ...

Is it natural, or is this correct?
Do you need to take any medicalAgnes / Seek medical attention?
Then a banana or other fruit damage your feminine side?
Should I tell his mother and his sisters?

0 comments:

Post a Comment