Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Long Itch Lasts Herpes I've Had Unusually Long Symptoms Of Herpes...?

I've had unusually long symptoms of Herpes...? - how long itch lasts herpes

I had a night with a woman, 22 September, when I used a condom in my sexual encounters. A few hours after having sex with her, I started itching on my genitals.

And now, in the last 40 days the itching was severe. Because sometimes the itch is so unpleasant that I go to the bathroom to zero, is as follows: (In the 40 days, which really bothered me.

But I have no blisters, no bumps, no redness. Not so. However, the itching is bad enough.

I suspect that you have herpes. N herpes outbreaks last for so long? Do you think this might be another type of sexually transmitted diseases?

Thanks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

40 days? Wow hun. You've Been Gone to fetch extract. Yes, you can take a break for so long, either, especially if she was treated by him. Even used a condom, you can still am. There is a reason to make sure that the person having sex with the cleanliness of all diseases.

Post a Comment