Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Make Music Friendship Bracelets How Do You Knit? Any Websites Or Videos To Help.?

How do you knit? Any websites or videos to help.? - how to make music friendship bracelets

So my sister has this thing for themselves and voluntary organizations have learned to knit and donate scarves made from 100 or something like that.
I thought it was really good, so I decided I wanted to knit and always wanted to do something while you're listening to music, not the friendship bracelets.
Agreement is, I asked my mother and reviewing videos in relationships, and they say they can not teach, and I am very, very slowly.
I do not understand, and I need a guide or something to tell me step by step.
everything that I deliver on two needles, which are like my index finger and a ball of wool fat, too.
WISE, I think it would be nice, a hat or scarf to
Thanks

Note: If you have not noticed that I'm only 14 so it isnatural'm bit slow to learn things:)

I can only recommend books give the authors also

0 comments:

Post a Comment