Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mercedes Commercial 2010 What Is A Good Trance Song For A Mercedes-Benz Commercial?

What is a good trance song for a Mercedes-Benz Commercial? - mercedes commercial 2010

I need a song of trance, even to a commercial modern Mercedes-Benz are adjusted. In particular, I wanted something without words that had a partial melody on an instrument. It is the 1st 30 seconds of the song, because that's how long the company and the car I'm doing the 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport Sedan. Ideas?

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Strict Machine by Goldfrapp ...

I always thought it was perfect for a car commercial

2.5 white circles said...

Trance is not that the sport IMO, it would be too ... Good (?)
a house or a title would be more appropriate, breakbeat (bassline nerves)
but it is only my opinion

Post a Comment